Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's At Stake This Election?


I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live...(Deut. 30:19)


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,and before you were born I consecrated you; (Jeremiah 1:5)


"See that you do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven." (Mt 18:10)


Lord, we ask you to stir the hearts and minds of all Americans to see what you have so plainly revealed to us--that life in all forms is precious, indisposable, and worthy of dignity. Rain your grace down from Heaven and have every angel deliver your proclamation to American voters so that all who are in your image are given their rightful, dignified place among our society. We ask this through Our Blessed Mother and every saint who sees your face in Heaven. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home