Friday, September 29, 2006

Mission Statement


I've been trying to sum up, in one statement, why I am Catholic. Why? Heck, I don't really know. I listed over 50 reasons--the Eucharist, Matthew 16:18, 1 Tim. 3:15, the testimonies of saints and martyrs...The hardest part has been making the statement clear but also all-inclusive. Here' goes...

I am convinced that the most coherent and believable view of Christian history, Biblical data, Christian Morality and Spirituality, Supernatural Protection, Social Conscience, Philosophy, and Truth reside in the Catholic Church. Straight up, homey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Amen!
That's what I've been trying to say on my blog as well, not always successuflly.
God bless and thanks for visiting my blog.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home